Last updated and effective: December 1st 2022
When we use the terms "we", "us", or "our" in this Policy, we are referring to the developer behind Erisly. When we use the term "Erisly" or "the service", we refer to the service maintained and provided by the developer, which is the Discord (discord.com) Bot
Erisly#7552. When we use the term "User", "you" or "your", we refer to the individual using Erisly or yourself. When we use the term "Server", we refer to the Discord Server where Erisly has been invited to and is being used in.
Please also refer to the Erisly's Terms of Service (erisly.com/terms).
When Erisly Stores and Uses Data
Erisly does not store any data if the User does not interact with Erisly directly or unless otherwise stated. The data stored and accessed varies depending on the interaction or function of Erisly that is used. A full list of Erisly's commands for reference can be found here. (erisly.com/commands) If the User interacts with Erisly in a means specified in this policy, or if the User adds Erisly to a Server, the User consents to this policy, and agrees to inform the members of their Server of this policy. If the User does not agree to this policy, they should remove Erisly from their Server, or leave the Server that contains Erisly.
When the User runs any of Erisly's commands, the following information is collected and stored to allow Erisly to function, as well as for safety, security, support, and legal purposes:
- Command used
- Command arguments
- Server ID
- Channel ID
- User ID
Creating a Coins and/or Tower profile (
>coins create or
>tower create) will store the following data:
- Discord User ID: To associate the User with their save data.
- Discord Username: To be used on the public leaderboard.
If the User does not use any Coins or Tower commands for 30 days, their username will be removed from the database and leaderboards, and will be replaced with a random string of characters (
Unknown User ABCDEF).
Upon editing any options in the User config (
>config user), the following information will be stored:
- Discord User ID: To associate the User with their config.
- Config Options: The options the User has set to remember what they've changed.
Upon editing any options in the Server config (
>config server), the following information will be stored:
- Discord Server ID: To associate the Discord Server with its config.
- Config Options: The options that have been set to remember what has been changed.
Creating a reminder (
>remind) will store the following data:
- Discord User ID: To associate the User with their reminder.
- Discord Message ID: To reference when the reminder was created for the User to see.
- Discord Channel ID: To know where the reminder was made for the User to see.
- Discord Channel Name: To indicate to the User which Discord Channel the reminder was set in.
- Discord Server ID: To know which Discord Server the reminder was made for the User to see.
- Discord Server Name: To indicate to the User which Discord Server the reminder was set in.
- User-Specified Reminder Content: To remind the User of the content they specify.
Overwatch BattleTag Saving
The Overwatch command offers a feature allowing the User to save their BattleTag for Erisly to remember. If the User chooses to do this, the following information will be stored:
- Discord User ID: To associate the User with their BattleTag.
- Overwatch BattleTag: To remember the User's BattleTag for future use.
- Overwatch Console: The console type associated with the BattleTag.
Discord User or Server ID Storage
There are some additional cases where the User's Discord ID or a Server's Discord ID is saved. These cases include:
- Server Boosting Erisly's Official Discord Server OR Purchasing Erisly Premium: Will save the User's ID to associate their Premium benefits and perks to the User.
- Using an Autoresponse Command: Will show a hint advising the Server how to disable it, and will keep track of whether this hint has been shown using the Server's ID.
- Voting for Erisly: Will store the User's ID to keep track of their benefits and/or perks.
When Data is Shared
Some commands require sharing user-entered content to a third-party API in order to function, such as the User's query for the YouTube search command. No identifiable User information is shared, and Erisly does not share any other User data.
All stored data is kept on protected servers. While we make every effort to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of data as no data storage is 100% secure. However, as outlined prior, we try to keep the data stored to a minimum, and only store data that is necessary for Erisly to function.
Modifications, Deletion of Data, and Contact
We may modify this policy when necessary to accommodate new laws or changes to Erisly and its functionality.
If you have any questions or concerns about Erisly, this policy, your data, including data deletion or requests, security reports, or anything else regarding Erisly, you can contact us via
email@example.com, or by messaging
PikaDude#0001 via Erisly's Official Discord Server (erisly.com/support).
Thank you for using Erisly!